"Us", "We", "Our", "The community" all refers to Reverie Games as a group, as a community. We are not responsible for any mistakes you may have made with our service.
- Any form of money given to Reverie Games is considered to be a donation given to the community to help and support it.
- You acknowledge that donations cannot be refunded for any reason.
- You acknowledge that while certain benefits may be given as thanks for donations, users should not donate solely for said benefits.
- You acknowledge that Reverie Games can rescind or alter any given benefits at any time, for any reason
- You acknowledge that if you “chargeback” through PayPal (the sole method of donations), your access to all Reverie Games services will be restricted permanently.
- You acknowledge that we reserve the right to restrict access to our services to anyone, at anytime, for any reason.
- You acknowledge We reserve the access to temporarily or permanently disable access to our gaming services ("Server") without prior notice.
- You acknowledge that Reverie Games reserves the right to change these TOS at any time, for any reason
Our staff team will, in good faith attempt to maintain services currently present, and will make steps to improve existing services. By accepting these Terms of Service, you assume equal responsibility in maintaining Reliable Service with Us, and will - in good faith - strive to make sure our Services are online throughout the day, are ready to be used, and are available to the public. Reliable Service therefore is a joint endeavor by Our staff and The Community, including its members, to improve current services or maintain current services at their best possible condition.
Limitations of Service:
Any of the perks, features, rights offered as a thanks for your support can be temporarily or permanently revoked or infringed by our Staff, fellow users, or be made inaccessible and/or disallowed should technical or management issues arise. These conditions and effects include, but are not limited to: Server outages; Malicious or Presumably malicious activity; Product deployment/maintenance breaks of undefined timespan.
Due to the technical difficulties of running our services, our Staff may decide to temporarily revoke certain perks or rights given to you in accordance of this agreement, should there be credible and imminent threat to: the Safety of equipment or Users, or their rights; to Reliable Service or; Financial security of The community. For example, a member of our Staff team may infringe on the assurances weve provided because the Staff Team had shown they have reason to believe the process or action that this assurance protected would result in a deterioration of Reliable Service or would otherwise result in pecuniary loss. (For example, an administrator suspects an E2 chip causes significant lag, and instead of removing it, he checks the code to be sure.) Finer details in technical obstacles (such as spawning wherever you want but there is another players build in the way) mean that certain unforeseen conditions - generally those, that make our Service to be perceived as of lesser quality by other users - will prevent us from performing our obligations even in good faith, and you waive your rights and granted features in such occasions.
VIP Users: A VIP User is a User who chose to financially support The Community by obtaining a VIP Core package. By becoming a VIP user, the User shoulders more responsibility in maintaining Reliable Service and is presumed to use his/her additional privileges with due care and diligence. If a user is found to be in breach of this agreement, their privileges granted by this agreement, and moreover, other, previously received implicit privileges are subject to removal.
VIP Users waive their right to reimbursement of any kind for their donations towards the Community.